How do I rent my property for the filming of a movie?
Contact us! You don’t have to be the owner of a mansion in the most expensive area of the city or one of the dreamy flats that only appear in Hollywood movies. The film and commercial producers we work with are always looking for new locations for their filming and are constantly looking for new locations based on very varied needs: classic, popular, or luxurious, the 80s, avant-garde, or decadent settings.
Only in Spain, there are already about 30,000 properties for rent for this purpose and we can help you if you are thinking of obtaining extra income easily. Renting your house or your venue for filming is one of the solutions and we are specialized in guaranteeing a good experience as a link between owners and producers.
Whenever possible, producers look for real sets, since building and recording in studios are much more expensive in most cases.
Steps to follow to rent your house, venue or business for filming:
- Fill in the form below indicating a brief description of the space and any key features and characteristics. Please tell us if you have any space restrictions and if so, please do not photograph it. We will contact you within 24 hours to tell you if your property has been selected.
- If our team of experts selects your property, we will contact you to inform you of the terms and conditions and we will request more photographs and information about your property. Sometimes it is necessary for an expert to come to your property to analyze in depth the possible location.
- Once you agree to include your house in our location library, we will proceed to include it on our website to offer it to locators and producers. You can always say no!
In the event that your property is chosen for a shoot:
- The first step will be to define in a contract the price, the number of days, hours of the shoot, and special conditions.
- We will always sign insurance that covers all possible damages caused during the rental of your property.
- In most cases, the producer requires a temporary change in decoration while shooting. Always under our supervision, they will be in charge of moving furniture and objects and, when finished, leave everything as it was.
- Since many people who go to work there will occupy the stay in very long working hours, sometimes it is advisable to have an alternative place to stay. Although filming times can range from hours to months, a movie can take weeks, ad productions are resolved in a week.
How much can I get for renting my property for a shoot?
Prices vary depending on the production and the days it will be needed. Above all, it will depend on the type of home in which it is filmed or photoshoot. In the case of business, the commercial interests of the brands will be taken into account.
For each day of filming, on average you can get between 600 and 3,000 euros. However, there are luxury houses or palaces for which 6,000 euros are paid per day and others for which no more than 300 euros are received. As it is presumable, everything depends on the number of hours and characteristics of the location.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help you.